Special thanks for this year 2019 and my best wishes for the coming year, 2020
We are about to close a year of growth and learning in Santiago Ways and I want to take the opportunity and the festivities to thank you personally as Manager of Santiago Ways for your trust.
Every time we receive an email or call from you, we know that you are putting your trust in Santiago Ways. You trust us to organize the most captivating trips, whether it’s a stretch of the Camino de Santiago or a Walking Holiday.
Every time one of you writes an email to us or a thank you postcard congratulating us on what we do, we are very happy and filled with pride and motivation.
Every time one of you suggests an improvement, we are very happy to know that you value our work which we carry out with love, and that you become an integral part of Santiago Ways, helping us to improve our services day by day.
Thank you also because this year, 2019, we have very successfully launched new walking trails in Europe. And this, in turn, has allowed us to consolidate internally a team 100% specialized in Walking trips and, in particular, for those on the Camino de Santiago.
Some facts that 2019 has left us:
- More than 10,000 people have organized their Camino de Santiago with us .
- More than 1,000 people have organized walking trips in Europe with us.
- We have received more than 1,500 positive reviews with an average score of 5.0
- We have become the Number 1 Travel Agency in the world for trips to the Camino de Santiago.
- We have launched more than 50 new types of Walking trips in Europe.
- We have collaborated with several foundations and associations to help make a better world.
Our goal in 2020 will be to continue promoting the Camino de Santiago while strengthening our range of Walking Trips in Europe.
We know that you travel as a family, with partners or with friends, and we want to continue as your friends and partners in the organization of this type of trip.
We will remain a faithful companion on your travels. And you, our faithful pilgrims and travellers, who inspire us every day to do even better.
From myself, and the entire Santiago Ways team, I would like to send you a big hug and my best wishes for the coming new year, 2020.
Once again, thank you for trusting in Santiago Ways.